Casino & Poker Table Games
Whether you’re a beginner or experienced player, the selection of table games at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa has something for everyone. Try your hand at baccarat, blackjack, craps, pai gow poker or roulette, and experience the thrill and excitement you can only get when you’re playing table games out on the casino floor. If you have any questions, or you're unfamiliar with a game you'd like to try, ask a friendly Borgata Associate or read table game guides for helpful tips and an explanation of the rules.
Excitement is waiting. Come on in.
- Blackjack: Draw cards that total 21, or come closer to 21 than the dealer. If you go over, you lose!
- Craps: Played with 2 dice. A throw of 7 or 11 is a winner, while a throw of 2,3, or 12 is a loser. All other throws need to be repeated!
- Roulette: Drop your ball onto the revolving wheel and bet on the number where you think the ball will stop on.
- Baccarat: Card game of 2- or 3-card hands, with the winner having the hands that gives the highest remainder when its face value is divided by 10.
- Mini-Baccarat: A smaller, lower-stakes version of Baccarat with lower limits!
- Pai Gow Poker: Played with cards rather than the Chinese dominos. Goal is to beat the dealer!
- Pai Gow Tiles: Traditional Chinese gambling game played with Chinese dominos.
- Let It Ride: Control 2 or 3 bets wagered on a 5-card hand formed by 3 of your cards and 2 community cards.
- Four Card Poker: Players go head-to-head against the dealer and an optional side bet. The play wager must equal the ante.
- Three Card Poker: Player and the dealer each receive three cards after ante wagers are placed. You can either fold or place a “play” wager equal to your ante.
- Flop Poker: Play starts when each Player makes both a “Pot” and “Ante” bet. You’re playing for a pay table of a pair of Jack’s or better.
- Texas Hold 'em: Two ‘hole’ cards, are dealt face down to each player, and then five community cards are dealt face up in three stages. Any two cards can win!
- Bonus Poker: Game that offers bonus payouts for a 4 of a Kind. The bonus is based on which rank the cards are in that hand.
- Caribbean Stud Poker: Played against the house rather than other players. To play, wager in the “Ante Box” before the dealer announces no more bets.
- Spanish 21: Variation of blackjack which combines the excitement of a Blackjack game with the multiple payoffs of a slot machine.
- Big Six: Players pick the numbers or symbols you want to bet on. The dealer spins the Big Wheel. If the wheel stops on your number or symbol, you can win!